Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Web EDI
Web EDI [message #587928] Wed, 19 June 2013 06:44 Go to next message
sampreet
Hello Everyone!

I am Struck with this concept WebEDI....

Could anyone guide me on..

1. What is WebEDI?

2. What are location codes, How to define the same ?

3. What are translator codes?is this is mandatory to enter in trading partner form for outbound transaction?

4. How to define Supplier as trading partner?

Please do help me with this.

Sorry to ask at one shot!

Thanks in Advance.

Lakshmi
Re: Web EDI [message #587999 is a reply to message #587928] Wed, 19 June 2013 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sampreet
Hi Friends

No Reply yet....plz guide me.
Re: Web EDI [message #588024 is a reply to message #587999] Thu, 20 June 2013 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I've never even heard of "WebEDI" before. However, I found Google quite handy when questions as "what is this" or "what is that" are asked, as they are relatively easy to answer. I'd suggest you to utilize Google for such questions as well.

What is EDI?

As of other questions you asked - sorry, no idea. I'd have to google around (but I'm sure you can do the same as well, so I will not do that). Hopefully, someone else will be able to assist.
Re: Web EDI [message #588065 is a reply to message #588024] Thu, 20 June 2013 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sampreet
Hi

Thanks for your reply, even though it was not helpful.

I have filtered to the maximum in google for this issue, thought since its oracle forum I will be getting right guidance but still I am awaiting help.

Re: Web EDI [message #588069 is a reply to message #588065] Thu, 20 June 2013 12:03 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Unfortunately, you might wait forever. If you take a look at the first Oracle Apps. page on this forum, 20 out of 40 messages (50%, right?) is left unanswered. These that *were* answered, at least 5 of them were my own messages saying the following: the fact is that this forum lacks in regular members who are capable of answering Oracle Apps. & E-Business suite (and related) questions. I wish it was different, but it is not. Therefore, I hope you'd get your answer, but I'm not very optimistic.
Previous Topic: Concurrent Request Delivery Options
Next Topic: GOSI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:33:30 CDT 2024