Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Jtf grid refresh from another form
Jtf grid refresh from another form [message #594709] Mon, 02 September 2013 02:18 Go to next message
gargrajan20@gmail.com
Sad

Hi

As I am using oracle universal work queue to show various tasks and when i click on task from uwq grid then my another form will open from which i can fill the response of that task.so,when i save or close these tasks from my form then this task should automatically removed from that grid.

So in nutshell i just need to know that can i refresh the UWQ grid from my another form automatically?

Please help.

Thanks in advance...

[Updated on: Mon, 02 September 2013 02:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jtf grid refresh from another form [message #594721 is a reply to message #594709] Mon, 02 September 2013 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Excuse me, but - is this really an Oracle Forms question?

I've never even heard of Oracle Universal Work Queue (so I had to search for it). "Release 12.1" (some document returned by Google) suggests that UWQ might belong Oracle Apps. If that's so, would you like us to move your question into a more appropriate forum? If so, which one would that be? Please, review forum list and pick one.

If this is the right place for your question, no problem; I hope you'll get the answer (I can't provide it, sorry).
Re: Jtf grid refresh from another form [message #594732 is a reply to message #594721] Mon, 02 September 2013 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gargrajan20@gmail.com
Littlefoot

yes this is really a oracle forms questions because i have to call this uwq refresh from oracle form and uwq is also a seeded form of oracle..so i really think this is related to oracle forms...
Re: Jtf grid refresh from another form [message #594741 is a reply to message #594732] Mon, 02 September 2013 05:34 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
And yet myself and Littlefoot, who are the two resident forms experts here, have no idea what uwq does, or what a seeded form is. Oracle apps adds things to basic oracle forms that anyone who doesn't use apps knows nothing about. I think you need to ask your question in an apps forum.
Previous Topic: Invoice Outbound (PROCESS_INVOICE_002) XML
Next Topic: Sub Inventory and Locator Default on Every Item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:56:24 CDT 2024