Home » Infrastructure » Cloud and Hosting » Connect Oracle Autonomous Database in Microsoft Azure Data Factory
Connect Oracle Autonomous Database in Microsoft Azure Data Factory [message #682197] Thu, 08 October 2020 11:50 Go to next message
guissilva
Anyone in here have already connected Oracle Autonomous DB in Azure Data Factory?

We are trying to implement some data copies from SQL Server to Oracle, but I am not able to reach Oracle Autonomous Database, using standard host, port, service name and credentials. Maybe any security layer related to the Wallet is missing? I can't find any documents explaining.

The error when trying to connect is:

ERROR [08S01] [Microsoft][ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver]Socket closed.

ERROR [08001] [Microsoft][ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver][Oracle]Connection Dead.

Thanks,

Guilherme
Re: Connect Oracle Autonomous Database in Microsoft Azure Data Factory [message #682198 is a reply to message #682197] Thu, 08 October 2020 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Did you solve your previous issue?
If so, a feedback would be welcome, and maybe also thank John who spent time to help you.

Re: Connect Oracle Autonomous Database in Microsoft Azure Data Factory [message #682200 is a reply to message #682198] Thu, 08 October 2020 12:36 Go to previous message
guissilva
Hi Michel, sadly, my previous issue were not solved (and that's not a problem with John's answer - he was very kind and helpful!)
As I was not able to resolve, I gave up on that issue.
Sorry if I miss responding him! Just gave a heads up on the topic.
Previous Topic: hosting support oracle?
Next Topic: can't create compute instance, service limits status
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:05:07 CDT 2024