Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » download pro* c/c++ compiler
download pro* c/c++ compiler [message #93761] Wed, 25 December 2002 03:52 Go to next message
javeed basha
i need to download the pro* c/c++ compiler to work with oracle.so please give me suggestions from where i can download the software
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94127 is a reply to message #93761] Fri, 19 March 2004 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Milind
i wanna download pro*c compiler of urs in connection with a project.
u provide me with 2.2 version of the precompiler or ne other version tht would work with oracle 8i and oracle 8
my platform wud be windows xp and windows 98
got 1 querry also??how do i connect c to the oracle using the precompiler??wat would b the steps involved?
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94129 is a reply to message #94127] Sat, 20 March 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sudhir kumar sinha
u provide me with 2.2 version of the precompiler or ne other version tht would work with oracle 8i and oracle 8
got 1 querry also??how do i connect c to the oracle using the precompiler??wat would b the steps involved?
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94150 is a reply to message #93761] Fri, 02 April 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jian
INSTALLING PRO*C/C++
Pro*C/C++ is available from the Oracle9i Client. The keyword here is CLIENT. Click on 'Oracle9i Database Enterprise/Standard/Personal Edition for Windows NT/2000/XP', accept their license agreement, give your username and password. Download the zipfile listed as 'Oracle9i Database Release 2 Client for Microsoft Windows 98/2000/NT/XP'.

Once you have downloaded the Oracle9i Client, run the installation, but choose the CUSTOM installation. In the program list, look for an item called ORACLE PROGRAMMER; it will need to be reinstalled by the Client installation (note that the Database installation installed ORACLE PROGRAMMER in the previous installation, however it did not include Pro*C/C++, so you need to replace it with the Client version of ORACLE PROGRAMMER). In other words, you need to place a check in the ORACLE PROGRAMMER box, even though it says "Installed." Once that has been completed, run through the remaining installation and Pro*C/C++ should install successfully.

- Thanks to Chris Cleveland for his input
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94206 is a reply to message #94127] Thu, 13 May 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G.senthil kumar
u provide me with 2.2 version of the precompiler or ne other version tht would work with oracle 8i and oracle 8 and MS-Access
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94322 is a reply to message #94127] Thu, 29 July 2004 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satish Bharadwaj
Hi Rathinakumar,

if you have oracle 9i/8i Select the custom option, the you can select pro*c, pro*cobol compilers, this you can get it in oracle client installer also. and there is also a checklist available, you select whichever you want extra, apart from the defaults.

satish
download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94468 is a reply to message #93761] Wed, 08 December 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Praveen Mathew
Hi sir,

I am a student. I need pro*C compiler to connect to Oracle for my project.

Could you please guide me how to download a pro*C compiler & use it with Oracle?
My platform is Windows 2000 server

Does Oracle 10G come with an inbuilt pro*C compiler?

thanks & Regards
praveen
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #94551 is a reply to message #93761] Fri, 28 January 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
satyaki
Hi!
First where will i get the source of Pro*c Compiler? And the second thing is- How will i compile and run the program?
Satyaki.
Where From I download pro* c/c++ compiler [message #116882 is a reply to message #93761] Fri, 22 April 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hunter

Hi,
i m student & i want to use Oracle DB with C/c++ just to cheack how it works. plz tell me where from i can download the ProC compiler.
and plz tell me the steps for connetion it with DB. i want to all the things ( Adding the Records, Viewing, Modifying & Deletion) Please Help me.

THANK IN ADVANCE..

Regards.

SONAL
Re: Where From I download pro* c/c++ compiler [message #117082 is a reply to message #116882] Sun, 24 April 2005 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Hartley

I would suggest you start by reading the manuals, then by downloading the Oracle client.

http://technet.oracle.com

Kind regards,
Michael Hartley, http://www.openfieldsolutions.co.uk
Re: download pro* c/c+ compiler [message #299941 is a reply to message #94150] Wed, 13 February 2008 16:29 Go to previous message
MeghaMadan
Hello,

I have to install the Pro C compiler which is compatible wih the oracle 10g client. So would it come with the client itself or we have to get it installed seperately?

What would be the version of this compatible compiler? I am currently using xlc 3.6.6.0 with aix 4.3. Now my upgraded aix version is going to be AIX 5.3.3.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Megha
Previous Topic: Pro*C Makefile
Next Topic: OCCI and Netbeans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:38:23 CDT 2024