Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ITEM IS NOT ABLE TO GET BOOKED IN OM
ITEM IS NOT ABLE TO GET BOOKED IN OM [message #162203] Thu, 09 March 2006 03:11 Go to next message
alybin
Hi,
Myself ali,I am not able to book the item in order management.I followed several steps to book an item.my followed navigations are I created cuatomer .then icreated my item.I gave quantity of of items.but when i was trying book the item, it showed some error.Thats is,SCHEDULING FAILED ,UNABLE TO FIND THE CALENDER DATE.
I remembered i opened all the dates in GL,AR,AP,INVENTORY,ORDER MANAGEMENT (IN OPEN /CLOSE PERIODS NAVIGATIONS ).
COULD U PLEASE HELP ME IN DOING SO?
I GOT STUCK OVER HERE FOR A MONTH & I DIDN'T GET ANY HELP FROM ANY WHERE.PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: ITEM IS NOT ABLE TO GET BOOKED IN OM [message #162274 is a reply to message #162203] Thu, 09 March 2006 08:40 Go to previous message
singhar
Ali,
Check you have defined your factory calendar properly.Also check whether your transaction types is O.K.Also check the check box customer orderable in OM tab in Inventory.
Scheduling has nothing to do with G/L calendar.
Previous Topic: total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version
Next Topic: How to populate seeded data for operating unit?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 22:26:45 CDT 2024