Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » VLD-2771: System privileges may not allow extraction from source Table
VLD-2771: System privileges may not allow extraction from source Table [message #166699] Fri, 07 April 2006 12:50 Go to next message
NJTrammell
I am trying to deploy a Mapping I created in OWB. and i get the error

VLD-2771: System privileges may not allow extraction from source MyTable

I have done all of the suggestion and Granted my User Select privileges to both my source and target table. I even went as far as to grant my user select all Table privileges.

I assume the user that I am supposed to grant privileges to is the same user I logged into OWB with and created a connection to my target database with in the runtime repository connections area.

Can any one offer me any ideas on what could be the problem?

Thanks
Re: VLD-2771: System privileges may not allow extraction from source Table [message #167299 is a reply to message #166699] Wed, 12 April 2006 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s8472
hi nj,

i am not an expert on OWB, but i heard that the error msg is normal. if you grant the Select privileges to the user (target schema), the mapping will work fine, although the error warning appears. so check if the error effects your mapping. and if not, just ignore it like i do.

greetings
s8472
Re: VLD-2771: System privileges may not allow extraction from source Table [message #204150 is a reply to message #166699] Sat, 18 November 2006 04:00 Go to previous message
pahw
The first thing you have to do is to grant select rights on the object to TARGER SCHEMA.After doing so ignore this message and performs your deployings .it will work ..
Previous Topic: OWB 9i Error: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
Next Topic: how to make users in owb
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:40:21 CDT 2024