Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Collaboration & Content Management » Errors in maping urls in Oracle collabsuite
Errors in maping urls in Oracle collabsuite [message #218966] Mon, 12 February 2007 05:02 Go to next message
Ellen2003
hi all,
I have been recently working on collabsuite,for which i am quite new .i am having an issue and i hope someone would shed some light on this.

i have installed collabsuite 10.1.2 in a single machine sucessfully on a redhat enterprise 3. .i am able to access the indexpage of the collabsuite from internet through the static ip .But i am unable to acess the other urls from the index page.when i click on the link,the browser is redirected to <localhost.localdomain> and shows a 404 error ,instead of redirecting to http:<ip>:<portno>.what might be the problem ,can anyone help me out in this..

thanks in advance
Ellen
Re: Errors in maping urls in Oracle collabsuite [message #241646 is a reply to message #218966] Wed, 30 May 2007 05:02 Go to previous message
Sergius
What was in your /etc/hosts file when you where installing OCS?
I suppose it was wrong.
I have some expiriense with collabsuite, and recommend you to reinstall it, with correct prerequirements.

Becouse, there is no way, to fix _all_ urls mapping at ane click, if they were created with errors during installation.
Previous Topic: portal builder under Collaboration suite 10g
Next Topic: Anti SPAM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:35:35 CDT 2024